Welcome to drupal 7 training course for beginners
Using the robust open-source content management system (CMS) Drupal, content-managed websites that serve as the backbone of our clients’ content strategy and delivery efforts
- Why You Use Drupal for Your Next Website
- Open SourceOpen Source means that the code used to run Drupal can be copied, modified, and shared with others.Anyone with the skill can download and use the Drupal code, make whatever changes they want, andsend those changes out to anyone else, or even contribute the changes back to Drupal for others to use and share.
- The advantages of the open source modelFree to download and use.No licensing fees.No proprietary “black box.”A community of developers.
3. Drupal Features
- Clean, Extensible, & Modular Code
- High Performance
- Easy integration with 3rd party applications using
- Search Engine Friendly
- Unparalleled Security
- Management of Content by End User
- Commercial Support
- The White House
- The Economist
- Symantec Connect
- Fast Company
- New York Observer
- The Pulitzer Prizes
- Warner Brothers Records
- Popular Science
- Amherst College
- MTV UK
- plus thousands more.